Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pug-O-Ween Oct. 24,2009


My great friend, Irene, is part of the pug rescue club here. They have an annual event where owners dress up their dogs and laugh and coo over eachothers' dogs. Claire and Mia have been waiting and campaigning to go since Irene told us about it. So Saturday, the girls and I went with Irene and one of her foster pugs, China Belle. It was absolutely crazy. There were dogs in the funniest and most elaborate costumes! We saw a shark, Elvis, Snow White, Hot dogs, bumble bees, Dr. Evil and Mini-Me, and Jack Sparrow and pirate mate, Dorathy, convict and Pugdini (Houdini's re-incarnation). These were just a few of the hundreds of Pug costumes. The girls were in Heaven, Dogs, Dogs, Dogs and all of them wanting attention. I hope this satisfies their longing for a dog for awhile, I am not ready to have a dog, I don't think I could come up with a fancy enough costume to be considered for dog ownership.







No comments: