Sunday, December 13, 2009

Claire's 9th Birthday - November 18th




Claire is now 9. She has grown up a lot this year. She is one of the tallest kids in her class. Claire us full of fun. She loves to tease her brothers and loves to laugh. She is a social hearted girl and is always telling me about the plans and adventures she and her friends have at school.
This year is Claire's family party. She designed a cake and we recreated it in cake form. I cheated a bit. I didn't make the girl figure out of cookie as Claire had originally designed. Claire didn't mind much,she enjoyed the Polly Pocket as a substitute. Claire got an MP3 player and thought that was cool. She has been asking for one for a while. (She especially liked that hers had more memory that Grant's).
Happy Birthday Claire!!! We Love You!!!

2 comments:

Michelle and Dave said...

That was a beautiful birthday cake! I can see that claire has artistic flair like her mom. It was sooo good to see you guys in DC. Short but sweet we always say.
We are in Tallehassee ,FL and of to New Orleans tomorrow. I sent you link to our blog, hope you can get into it and that you find it easy to navigate.
We are thinking of driving North through dallas this weekend. Nothing carved in stone yet but will give you a call if and when we get close.
Luv Dave and Michelle

Michelle and Dave said...

don't know where that "&amp" came from??hmmm