

Byron is a very patient son. This summer we were in California for Byron's birthday. Since this is his 'party year', he was not able to have a friend party. Byron really wanted to have a party. Two years ago he took the buy out and got a DS lite instead of a friend party so it has been four years. I kept putting him off, "school hadn't started", "things are crazy this month", "the stars aren't in alignment", etc... This month I had run out of excuses. So Byron and I finally made a list and invited friends to Main Event. Byron had 8 friends come, they bowled, played lazer-tag, had cake, and played video games under the supervision of the coolest Dad in the whole world, Robert. Mom, Claire, and Mia came for the black forest cupcakes and singing part and then we left the boys on their own again. They came home with a very happy Byron and a bowling pin signed by all of his friends. Happy Birthday, five months late. I love you Byron, I'm glad you are 11.
1 comment:
Happy be-lated birthday Byron! That looked like a lot of fun! Next time I want to come.
Post a Comment